– Private car (Tourism or Minibus) only for you and your friends/family
– Great flexibility regarding changes to the daily itinerary even after the start of the tour (only for private tours – except group tours)
– A private, licensed English speaking guide/driver, available throughout the tour
– Accommodation, meals and entrances fee for the guide
– Complimentary wireless internet access in the comfortable car, so that you can stay in touch with your loved ones even while traveling (for more than two days tour)
– All car expenses, such as gasoline, parking and road tolls
– Recommendation for hotels according with your budget and booking for you the hotels
– All taxes
– Photo fees (some sights require the payment of a fee for allowing you to take pictures – they are mostly inexpensive, around 2 or 3 euro/sight)
– Accommodation, meals and beverages (but we recommend and book for you)
– Entrance fees as per the itinerary
Traveller pickup is offered. Please let us know the time do you prefer to start the tour!
Please wait in the lobby or on the sidewalk if it is an address at 7:45 AM For Group Tours Dracula Castle Group Trip Nr 1 Tourist Attraction in Romania , 7:45 AM 2 Days Group Trip in Transylvania – Top 2 Famous Cities. 9:45 AM for Bucharest City Group Trip – TOP 3 REVEALING TOURIST PLACES
For Private Day Trips from Bucharest the departure it’s at 8:00 AM from your address or hotel that you’ll be mentioned after the payment, but for more than one day trip we can leave at 8:30 AM ~ 9:00 AM, depends on your wish!
In case you land and you need a pickup from airport, one of us will wait for you next to InfoDesk – Arrivals – on the main floor with a placard having you name on it – then we will start the tour! Drop off to any address or hotel in Bucharest, also we can drive you back to the Airport!
Returns to original departure point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Infant seats available
Most travellers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
– WHERE DO THE TOURS START?
Our tours start in Bucharest (Romania). However, we can also customize the tours to start in a different city, if that better suits your flight arrangements. Alternative airports include Varna or Burgas (in Bulgaria) or Sibiu, Cluj Napoca, Iasi and Targu Mures (in Romania).
– WHAT ARE THE DEPARTURE DATES?
We do not have set departure dates. The dates when you start and end the tour are entirely up to you.
– I LIKE ONE OF THE TOURS, BUT I’D LIKE TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY. IS IT POSSIBLE?
Of course. All our tours are customizable. We can make changes to one itinerary, join 2 itineraries together, or you can just tell us about the places you want to see, and we’ll make a whole new itinerary just for you! Customizing a tour comes at no extra charge.
– I WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE HOTELS FROM A LIST THAT COME WITH THE TOUR. CAN I DO THAT?
Definitely. The hotels are always up to you. We will recommend the standard selection of hotels (3-4-5 STARS HOTELS), or if you are on a budget, we can also offer cheaper accommodation options.
– DO YOUR TOURS INCLUDE ANY INSURANCE RELATED SERVICES?
No. We recommend to all of our clients to carry a medical insurance that would cover any health-related costs that might incur while on the trip. Insurance for trip interruption and lost/stolen luggage is also recommended.
– DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE GUIDE’S MEALS?
No. The guide will have a meal allowance, which will cover his meals. Furthermore, the guide will only join you for meals if you ask him to – if you’d rather be on your own for lunch and/or dinner, that is perfectly fine.
– Can I cancel my booking if I cannot travel because of the restrictions/health concerns for COVID-19?
Of course, you can cancel at least 7 days before departure.
– If I make a booking, is the tour guaranteed to go?
YES, ONE PERSONE required for this activity to take place.
– Can I make a booking for a solo traveller?
Of course. The total amount will be blocked on your card and either charged if we can confirm the tour on your date or rejected if we cannot confirm the tour for your date. As you can see our eShop permits to traveling for one person!
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES:
Face masks are required for travellers both inside and outside (we kindly ask each customer to bring his/her own face mask but additional face masks will be available). The temperature will be checked before departure. We are taking appropriate measures in order to ensure social distancing, the number of the group will be limited. Our cars are being disinfected after each tour.
For day trips that do not involve accommodation, half-day or 1-day trips: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. For 2 day or longer trips that involve accommodation: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure or No Show, there is a 100% cancellation fee. In order to cancel your booking please send us an email. If you do not get a confirmation of your cancellation by e-mail please call us. We are not responsible if your email message did not reach us.
Know before you go
Tour Duration: 9 days (8 nights). Let us know the pick up time and your address!